}


May 1, 2019

Diary Scribbles 5-1-19

Dear Diary,  
My mind has run blank as I sit and stare upon the blinking cursor. I'm so lost with where to start with the seemingly thousands of task before me. I used to be nearly invincible yet, here I am wallowing in defeat waiting for some magical, glistening door to appear, all dead ends and road blocks pushed aside. Following my heart and intuitive guide has turned to be  quite the rise and fall that I'd never expected. I've learned to practice patience like a saint. I've found myself learning a new sense of calm I'd never known. Just....... Breathing, disconnecting, taking the time to process realities. I'm proud of where I've come to land as a compassionate human being. My goals are still reachable, just, delayed. Though, it seems I have crashed and burned the contrary is true. I'm on a new step of my staircase a new broke version of myself. A draft, with notes,crumpled wrinkled and nothing but improvable- I stand back up humbly with a new inner light and charge once again towards my destiny. 


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...