}


May 3, 2019

Diary Scribbles 5/3/19

Dear Diary,
Today, Im excited to announce that I have finally successfully organized a major life goal of mine, its a major step forward to completing internal bliss and contentment. It required much more planning,socializing and idea mining than ever imagined . For someone as DIY and Dissociative as me-- I managed to surprise myself ,  sticking to my reigns as uncomfortable as it was at times to be my honest self to  all others. From that I unknowingly built my IDEAL team of supporters and assistants. ME!? Working as a team go getting leader with everyone's best interests first? I mean, I felt it there the whole time, I just couldn't access the code. I can't believe I'm finally here. A sense of validity even while life is much less than perfect. WE'RE FINALLY HERE.  It's a feeling that could be described as the perfect sunrise,the perfect comfort,the perfect temperature and breeze after a perfects night's sleep. Ambitious as it seems I'm confident and proud.  If our first attempt as a team, doesn't go as perfectly as imagined there's only one thing to do. Do it over, and over and over again, remembering to improvise my way to my visions  and doing nothing but creating the perfect life FOR all of us, respecting everyone's individual realities. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...