}


September 29, 2014

Review: Adovia


Here we go again with more Skin Care! This soap has a really vintage appeal going on. And, well I just love that! I have used many soaps with labels that I adore from absolutely sassy and fresh to something that looks like it jumped out of the 20's. Vintage/Classic design is one of my favorites. I always have some seriously high expectations. I try not to be high maintenance, But, eh, its just  something that comes with womanly nature. I expected wonders with one wash. Why on earth I was in one of those dense mind states that day I still haven't clue. Any-how! I didn't do a skin patch test like I usually do and just lathered up and washed my entire body. Bad idea.. It worked well on my face and that  left absolutely fabulous  results. As for my body. Errr, I'm afraid to go this far. I was wishing it was National No Bra Day. When I finally had the chance I performed the wondrous bra removal trick. You know, the one where you remove your bra through your shirt sleeve? Well, it ended up looking like a New England snow storm in my bathroom. My black-lined bra was covered in these lovely crispy skin flakes. So, my final verdict? If you have combination skin on your body like most of us do stick to using it on just your face and the oily parts! Do I recommend it? YES, I actually do. After continued use on my problem spots it has indeed helped in clearing them up. I just don't want any one else repeating my foolish actions and I had to share.
What's in it? 
Ingredients
80% Palm/ 20% Palm Kernel oil, Dead Sea Salts Magnesium, Sodium, Potassium, Deionized Water (Aqua), Sulphur, Olive Oil, Aloe Vera, Sodium Chloride, Dead Sea Black Mud (Silt).


^ I approve all of these^

For more information about most products and links within the blog and how it is run please visit my disclosure policy .
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...