}


September 27, 2014

Skin Care



Crazy about beautiful skin? Great! Because I have so many things to tell you about today.
Here you'll read about Azure Naturals' ULTIMATE VITAMIN C Skin Repair Serum,Foxbrim's Hyaluronic Acid Serum and Yumi Beautiful's Rose Hips Oil. I'll be telling you why to use them and when to put them on. You can use ALL three in one day but in a certain order ;)  I also have 2 MORE MY Konjac Sponges along with Adovia Sulfur Soap to tell you about! Be sure to BOOKMARK this page and check back here in the morning or check out my Store. FYI I think you will love them all!

I'll tell you right now, that a fabulous facial care routine for any one 21 and up consist of a great cleanser, toner, serum, and moisturizer. Just ask any professional esthetician how to for proof!

I've already told you about the MY Konjac in this --> post but, since then I've tried two more! I must confess that I'm becoming pretty obsessive with using just these. I don't recall the last time  that I've even looked at my lonely shower pouf . Just look at that lather in the top right corner of my collage! That was achieved with just with 2 drops of Dr. Bronner's Magic Soap! You can use much less soap and clean much deeper with these little wonders from nature. Not only is MY Konjac made from the roots of a plant, it's fully biodegradable and can be added to compost piles! The sponge does take a while to become accustomed with to due to the gelatinous feel. It may seem too slippery or just all around gross. But, I assure you once you weigh out the pros and cons those will not bother you for long. The sponges dry up and shrink into styrofoam like bricks. Before use you just need to soak them in warm water roughly 10 seconds SQUEEZE (never wring/twist) then use. You can sterilize them once a week in the microwave or boiling them on the stove!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...