}


October 9, 2020

Back to Reviews

Hello Fans! For  the past 5 years I've been on a somewhat of a soul search. I've experienced so much- and I couldn't find a way to open up and share the journey where life gets real.  There are points we reach where everything we ever knew no longer is a reality - New information creates a new dimension. I found that writing to my followers was always on my mind, but the strength to open up was so much further away than I wanted it to be. Well, anyway I'm back and finally with something fancy!  Any veteran follower of mine knows I'm a geek when it comes to taking shortcuts with cleaning  and that I never settle  feeling its clean enough. When I run out of things to clean I whip out the tooth brush and start cleaning vents. So it should be no surprise  that This month courtesy of BISSELL I'm testing out the new Bissell SpinWave retailing $399 ➡️  See SpinWave

You might be able to score it for $343 at Bed Bath and Beyond with your 20% any one item coupon. So far  it's very competitive with its older sibling due to its dual wielding modes of wet and dry. The sibling limited to only vacuuming in dry mode, notorious for battling pet hair 🐾  is available now for $199 which is $99 off retail ➡️ https://amzn.to/3jMXquVSee EV675
Be sure to stay tuned and hit the SUBSCRIBE button for my review of the SpinWave coming soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...