}


November 14, 2014

Something Random!


My favorite toothpaste comes from my kitchen cabinets not a store shelf. This is what the main "active"  ingredients are believed to do charcoal to whiten, essential oils to disinfect and bentonite to pull out toxins.  I've seen other variants floating around the web but, since I've whipped these two up I haven't felt the need to experiment with others. Pictured above is my Clay-Paste (coming soon) and Whitening Paste


My Favorite Toothpaste

You'll Need:
Small Glass Bowls (dipping bowls will do)
Mini Spatula
1 TBS Baking Soda
1 TBS Activated Charcoal Powder
3 TBS Bentonite Clay
2 TBS Coconut Oil
1 TBS Stevia (or 1 Dropper Full or 1 Packet)  OR XLITOL
1/4 TEASPOON Celtic Sea Salt
2-4 Drops YL Essential Oils  OR
20 DROPS diluted oils
(Ingredients will say some sort of carrier oil like grape seed or olive oil)
My favorite EOs for toothpaste  are :
Neem, Thieves, Myrr, Cinnamon Bark, Peppermint, Tea Tree
(feel free to mix your favorites.)
 See below post for important details


Mix the following WELL: Charcoal, and Clay in one bowl and in an other bowl mix room temperature coconut oil (liquid state) with the essential oils,SPRINKLE IN STEVIA packet or drops then add in the baking soda. Fold it all together in the 3rd bowl. Spoon into  a squeeze tube like this or that... Need to wait for one of those? Want to up-cycle something? Spoon into something like an old turkey flavor injector or medicine dispenser.
I am not a doctor, I am just a mom that prefers natural things. Anything that I say is based on my own online research. I can not claim the oils to be medicinal. 
If ordering from Young Living it makes the most sense to be a wholesale member rather  than a retail member since after ordering the $300+ value kit for $150 you'll get 24% off all future purchases. Kits range from roughly $50 to $160. The kits priced lower than $150 do not come with the 10 pack of oils.  No needing to SELL ever but, the option is there.  I DO receive a COMMISSION if you order from the links! Questions? Contact me on FACEBOOK and I'll help you out!


Coming Soon CLAY PASTE (Basic&Advanced)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...