}


September 25, 2014

Review: Stroller Organizer



This BABY accessories staple is extremely durable and versatile! It's free of any bulky padding, is very light and can last beyond infancy needs. I received one to test and bought an other for myself just one week later. I hang it on the back of my kitchen chair while I'm packing it for the car trips. When everyone is finally ready to file on into the Town & Country I hang the kids organizer (aged 6&7!!) in the back between the two single seats and the parent's organizer between the two front seats. Each person has their very own assigned side of the bags. The kids each have a drink, a mess free snack. their leappads and other forms of entertainment. This saves me from "MOOOMMMM, can you hand me the thingamajiggyloo?" If I'm going into a grocery store I can simply attach it to the cart and take all their sentimental attachments with us. It's pretty affordable so it's worth the shot trying it before going for the BMW version of stroller bags! Any questions? Ask away below!

For more information about most products and links within the blog and how it is run please visit my disclosure policy .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...