}


September 9, 2014

Review: A Trip to Nostalgia



Oh my, I genuinely wish my husband had a cam-recorder in his hand for this elated reaction I'm going to attempt to describe. Here I am, codding away, adding a splash of color to one of my post, when a loud rapping on my window occurs. I nearly jumped out of my skin, where I was not expecting any visitors or deliveries. Both bewildered, my husband goes to answer, only to return inquisitively accompanied by a large package nestled under his arm. I was still perplexed. Anything I expected would have been minuscule and in the mail room no earlier than two-thirty in the afternoon. My husband fleet-footed in my direction and fidgeted with the attached packing list. Exhilarated, I lunged forward on my chaise. Quickly positioning myself to sit upon my left heel,my right leg far stretched, my back fully erect.  I skimmed the packing list first, reading the shipper information. I exclaimed with joyous glee! "Oh, my gosh! Oh, my gosh! I can't believe this came in!" I felt like a child on Christmas. I tore into the box to find something that looked personalized just for me! An AIRBAC. It sported my favorite color combos, had the most amazing carrying straps and sturdy chunky zippers. It is amazing what something so small can make you feel again. I'm still on an adrenaline rush. Though I wont swear to it, I'm not sure that I've felt like that since I was a teen! Now joining the list of my upcoming reviews: AirBac School Bag in Groovy Red.



For more information about most products and links within the blog and how it is run please visit my disclosure policy .




WHAT MADE YOUR DAY TODAY?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...