}


March 6, 2013

Review: Bob's Red Mill Muesli

GO FOR IT!!!
 

My activity group for spirited children has been accepted as product testers for  Bob's Red Mill Muesli! I have received 20 samples of Bob's Red Mill Muesli each with a $1 coupon on the back. I also was given a full bag for myself and finished it! My favorite thing in this delectable mix is the melt in your mouth coconut shavings. The background of muesli is quite an interesting one.Also to be included in our get together will be gluten free brownies, gluten free steel cut oats, and gluten free pizza all with ingredients from Bob's Red Mill. After our tasting I'll let you know how every one reacted! Stay tuned!
UPDATE: LOVE IT!! EVERY ONE FOUND IT TO BE A CONVENIENT ON THE GO SNACK OR BREAKFAST






For more information about most products and links within the blog and how it is run please visit my disclosure policy .
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...